Yosemite National Park (Originally Poste October 31, 2005)

Saturday, January 21, 2006 / Posted by Bodhi /

Another quick update here to pass on some pics of my latest travels. I think last time I put up an entry I was in the UK, but since then I've upped roots again and crossed another ocean to take up residence on the West Coast of the US, San Francisco, California to be specific. I jumped employers and am now consulting on a banking client until Christmas. Not a bad place to spend the autumn. They got me set up in a beautiful serviced apartment up on the 23rd floor with a wall to wall living room window overlooking the whole San Fran Bay, with the Bay Bridge to my right, Golden Gate Bridge to the left, and Alcatraz dead center in the middle. It's a view to die for, and a nice place to live for the next seven weeks. I'll include a shot I took just now, but it's night now after work here on a Monday, so you get the night view of the bay.

I took a trip out to Yosemite National Park on Saturday with my Aussie buddy from work. It was a long 4 hour ride there and back, but the place was absolutely incredible and well worth the ride. The pictures speak for themselves.

Well, tonight is Halloween night and we're off to the Castro district (the gay district) of San Francisco cause that's where the big party and parade is in the city. I've been promised that there will be numerous people running around minus costume (and clothes), so it should be an interesting night. I'll take my camera and maybe get some unique shots.

Bodhi

0 comments:

Post a Comment